The consideration of environmental aspects is an integral part of modern engineering. Water is one of the key subjects of protection. Besides water related aspects, the evaluation of environmental impacts encompasses many other areas and requires high interdisciplinary competence. The wider environmental field also includes aspects of human health and industrial safety.
We specialize in environmental services in the energy and water sector. In addition, we also offer environmental expertise for other areas including industrial and infrastructure projects.
Our core competences include:
- Aquatic Ecology and Ecohydraulic Studies
- Monitoring of Water Quality
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Environmental Due Diligence Studies
- Environmental Management Systems
- Quality Management Systems
- Health and Safety Management