Optimized operation of hydropower plants, multipurpose storage facilities and other water management systems requires efficient processing of near real-time information. In particular hydrological monitoring and forecasting are of great importance for safe and economic operation of reservoirs and hydropower schemes.
We develop and integrate information systems to support optimised plant operation. In our services and systems we consider the specific hydro-meteorological, technical and staff-related conditions of each hydropower plant.
Our services cover:
- Flood Warning and Inflow Forecasting Systems
- Seasonal Inflow Forecasting Systems
- Optimisation of plant and reservoir operation
- Training simulators for hydropower and spillway operation
- Training and capacity building programs